Tuesday, September 6, 2011

upcoming posts...

 This kid should be a male model. Seriously.
Look forward to his senior pics with the only things a boy really needs in life - his dog and his Mustang.


I'm currently editing pictures from my first newborn shoot. Learned a lot and had a lot of fun. I'll post those when they're done, but I need to post the maternity pics first!! Ahh! So far behind! I also have a few "I just need one good family pic" shoots to post as well as a college grad shoot, a family shoot, and a couple others. I'm scheduled for 4 shoots this month (2 seniors and 2 different couples) so I best be gettin' some editing and posting done!

2 comments:

  1. keep em' comin Bree! Your a.m.a.z.i.n.g.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited for the newborn post! Yahooo! :) And I agree with the previous comment!!! You really are amazing.

    ReplyDelete